The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander Skopar 35mm F2.5, Tamron F2.8 70-200 Sony Alpha

FlypenFly

First of all, I do not accept paypal. The only form of online payment I accept is amazon payments or wire transfer. I have a stellar online selling record especially luxury wrist watches that sell above $5000.

https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/personal/money

email is faster than PM: flypenfly aaaat gmail.com

First item is the Voigtlander 35mm Skopar F2.5 in Leica L39 mount, easily adaptable to M mount or NEX E-Mount or Micro Four Thirds MFT. Comes with caps and screw on shade. Everything is in good condition, I do not see any marks on the glass.

I used it on my NEX-5N and you can see samples here by clicking:

_DSC0025.jpg by jaetography, on Flickr

_DSC0029.jpg by jaetography, on Flickr

I will sell the lens with caps and screw on shade for $SOLD shipped in CONUS. I will include the NEX adapter for $20 more.

Second we have a Tamron 70-200mm F2.8 lens that has been used a total of three times and was purchased new in July of this year. This lens is in Sony Alpha Mount. Condition is like new.

You can see samples here:

_DSC2926.jpg by jaetography, on Flickr

All American NYC Lemonade Stand by jaetography, on Flickr

_DSC2941.jpg by jaetography, on Flickr

Pics of the lens:

I will sell the lens for $595 shipped in CONUS. The condition is like new and comes with caps, hood, box and papers. This was a USA version.

Last edited: