The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: HASSELBLAD CFV-39 DIGITAL BACK (asap)! [UK]

N

njrfotografia

Hi all,
I realise this is a bit of a shot in the dark, and this question is probably posted here daily, if not hourly for some people, like myself, desperately searching to get their hands on a second hand digi Hassie back, preferably a CFV-39 39 megapixel back...
I have just enough cash to scrape together to buy this back brand new here in the UK if it came to it, but I would much rather try and find a second hand used back...
Does anybody here have one or know of anybody who is looking to offload one? If so, please post the details about the kit and a price!
Cheers!
Na†han

DDudenbostel

What is the price for a new one in the UK?

I have one that I purchased in January but really love it. I use it on my V bodies and my Linhof and find it the perfect solution for my work and pleasure shooting. The only way I would sell it is get close to the cost of a new cfv50 but would have to think a while before trading.