The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 90 Macro Elmar f/4

jamriman

Leica 90 Macro Elmar f/4
I bought this lens from RSolti about 2 months ago and never used it. I since found a chrome one (like the one that got stolen).
It comes in the original box with hood, caps, case....everything as originally sold. 6 bit coded. I am also including an extra Heavystar hood which stays on the lens in a ready to shoot way....not needing to be reversed when not in use like the Leica hood. I am including BOTH. Lens is in excellent condition...practically mint except for a little bit of wear (from the reversing Leica hood) on the ring in front of the aperture ring
PM with questions. If you need references, I am jamriman on the bay with 484 perfect feedback transactions.

$2,600 net plus shipping

http://s376.photobucket.com/albums/oo208/jamriman/Macro/

Agnius

Got the lens, thank you!

(Got it soon after buying, just didn't post a msg soon enough. Now waiting for camera to test the lens.)