The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Fuji X100 Mint condition very low shutter count

Terry

I'm selling my Fuji X100. I really like this camera but have decided with the gear I have that it isn't getting used enough to warrant keeping it.

This model came directly from Japan so it does have a Japanese warranty. It was bought directly through Yodobashi. Included are all content that came with the camera.

In addition I am including the Fuji branded adapter and hood that are priced new at $130 and a couple of generic batteries.

Price for both camera and hood $1050 including paypal and shipping in the US.

Last edited:

anthonysemone

Re: FS: Fuji X100 Mint condition very low shutter count

Terry,

I'm looking to get one one of these cameras. Question: given that it was purchased in Japan, does that mean that any warranty work would require the camera being sent back to Japan? BTW, I've got a bunch of pretty good feedback on fred miranda dot com under my name anthony.....semone (just delete the dots)

tony

Terry

Potentially, yes if the US repair center said no it would need to go back to Japan. That is why I'm giving a pretty good deal on this camera.

Terry

To be perfectly clear.
The warranty card on with the camera clearly says in English

"This warranty is valid only in Japan"

In addition in my emails from Yodabashi, they said the same thing. When the cameras were brand new I know a couple of people were helped by US service but clearly it is discretionary on their part. Expect that this would need to go back to Japan for warranty repairs or if you want it repaired you could pay for repairs in the US. All that being said, the camera is in perfect working order. I am just giving full and complete disclosure.