The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic G3 Kit (Black) - 2 months old + EXTRAS

Hyubie

I have a G3 kit I pre-ordered last June, was delivered Aug 1 @ 6pm. :) Been using it quite sparingly as I always find myself going back to my Olympus. Nothing wrong with it, the camera and I just don't "click" (pun fully intended). :biggrin: Only heavy use was on a recent one-afternoon trip to downtown NY (was there at about 2 pm, ran out of battery by 8 pm thereabouts).

I will ship it in the original box, and it will include the 14-42 kit lens, all the original accessories (lens hood, battery, charger, CD, manuals), plus two extra batteries that I used only once.

All yours for $640 shipped and Paypalled. If you want Paypal personal, cut $20 off, down to $620.

Not much feedback here as I very seldom do any transactions on forums (bought about 3 items since being active on forums), and I'm active over at the m43 forum. My eBay id is hmjj04 if you want to see my feedbacks.

PM for any offers.

- Hyubie

Terry

Please be mindful of the 24 bump hour rule....you were early yesterday but I let it go...and now early again today.

Hyubie

Please be mindful of the 24 bump hour rule....you were early yesterday but I let it go...and now early again today.
Hi Terry, sorry about that. I didn't realize it was 24 hours, the whole time I thought you can bump it once a day.