The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Olympus Pen F Lens 38mm 1.8 Manual Focus Great on Sony NEX and m4/3 cameras

saxshooter

For Sale:

Olympus Pen F 38mm 1.8 lens for the Olympus Pen F, FT, FV 35mm half frame system. Also adaptable for digital use on the Sony NEX and micro 4/3 systems. Adapters not included, but I use the $30 ones easily found on ebay.

$130 PayPal and shipped CONUS. International locations please contact me for additional shipping cost. I will only send trackable USPS Express Mail EMS for international locations. Ships from Washington DC area.

This one is in good condition. Aperture blades show no oil, no issues with glass, maybe a few specks of dust as usual for a lens of this age. No caps. Slight ding in the filter ring. Does not affect lens performance (see attached picture of my thumb shot at closest focusing distance wide open at f1.8 with this lens on a Sony NEX-5).

This was the compact, slightly wide normal lens for the Olympus Pen F half frame system. Great Zuiko glass. Very nice bokeh when shot wide open.

Click this link for slideshow to more pictures. Those are reflections from my kitchen skylight you see on the lens elements.
http://s674.photobucket.com/albums/vv108/thaicharlie/olympus_pen_lenses/38mm/?albumview=slideshow

PM me here or e-mail at thai (dot) charlie (at) yahoo (dot) com

saxshooter

Re: FS: Olympus Pen F Lens 38mm 1.8 Manual Focus Great on Sony NEX and m4/3 cameras

Price reduced to $115 PayPal and shipped CONUS.