The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M8 Accessories, Batteries, Softie, Delkin plates, magnifier, finder

Braeside

I have a few accessories left after the sale of my Leica M8.

3 Third party batteries - they work but as with all 3rd party batteries I tried need to be run down in the camera before recharging in order to reset the M8 battery charge indicator. £5 each plus shipping. -SOLD

Delkin M8 charger plates (2 off) for the Delkin Universal Charger (not included). - £8 each

LeicaGoodies - M8 Plastic Eyecup and the Shade for rangefinder prism. £2 plus shipping.

1.25X magnifier - in nice leather case - third party make - works fine - £25 plus shipping. - SOLD

Luigi Black convex "softie" shutter button cap - £5 plus shipping. - SOLD

Voigtlander 15mm plastic cased finder - £90 plus shipping

Voigtlander 21mm plastic cased finder - £90 plus shipping
PayPal only please.

Shipping cost depends on where you are. I am in the UK.

[I am gm4jjj on eBay for references].

Last edited:

Braeside

Batteries, magnifier and Softie are SOLD

Still available:

LeicaGoodies - M8 Plastic Eyecup and the Shade for rangefinder prism. £2 plus shipping.
Voigtlander 15mm plastic cased finder - £90 plus shipping
Voigtlander 21mm plastic cased finder - £90 plus shipping
Delkin M8 charger plates (2 off) for the Delkin Universal Charger (not included). - £8 each

gwg

Many thanks, received the batteries, magnifier and softie. It was a real pleasure doing business with you!
Kind regards,
George