The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD:Prat Black Leather camera bag

Hank Graber

Prat, the Paris based company famous for their fine leather portfolio cases used to make leather camera bags as well. Heavy duty pebble grained black leather. Really well put together bag. This one is perfect size for an M8 or other rangefinder kit. Most bags are to deep this is perfect height for an M.

Bag internal compartment is about 9" by 5 1/2" by 3 1/2". Lightly padded with a single movable divider. Single brass quick release stud for outside flap. Large pocket in front with velcro closure.

Bag is used but in excellent condition.

$85. + UPS ground shipping costs. Payment by PayPal.

fotografz

Re: Prat Black Leather camera bag

Hank, I'll take it. PM sent.

I admit it, I'm a bag-a-holic. The 12 step BAA program never took ;)

-Marc

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: Prat Black Leather camera bag

Damn that would fit my Alpa. Note to self get up earlier than Marc. LOL

Guy Mancuso

I know I am the 4 am or more like 5 am time frame which gives you at least 2 hour advantage. I'm moving to New York. LOL

fotografz

I know I am the 4 am or more like 5 am time frame which gives you at least 2 hour advantage. I'm moving to New York. LOL
Detroit is in the same time zone as NYC ... so face it, you'll have to either get up earlier, or stay up later :ROTFL:

Double espresso anyone?

Guy Mancuso

Heading in for number 2. I would move back to NY in a minute myself. My wife would probably also. I'm done with this market myself. Need a change and a challenge, I also need a rep really bad.

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Rep or equipment crack dealer? Each manufacturer should be coming to you ... strategically placing a personalized rep in your neighborhood ...