The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Eyelike Precision M11 Mamiya mount

FromJapan

It's time to move up to a larger back!

I've had this back for a few months now, and it is amazing for its size. The back is in excellent condition. The sensor is very clean. I can't find a way to determine the number of actuations. It has always been used indoors. I downloaded the Reference Files from Sinar and burned it onto a CD. The sync cable and the camera connector cable are included. There is no case, but it will be packed securely.

See http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21415 for why this is such a good thing for the studio photographer. Or as a backup for your larger back.

Asking US$2,800 plus shipping, insurance and paypal fees. I can ship via JapanPost EMS - fast, reliable, insurable, trackable. Or Fedex/UPS - your choice.

Cheers,
Kumar

FromJapan

Some more information:

1. 1, 4 and 16shot capability with file sizes from 31MB (8bit) in single-shot mode upto 244MB in 16shot mode (16bit).Great for jewelry and product work, where you need a lot of DOF and large file sizes.
2. Hardware based anti-moire 1-shot Plus mode gets rid of most moire in single shot mode.
3. Built in Live Image lets you focus on the monitor screen, and there's a button to have upto three focus points displayed, one at a time. This lets you see the effect of tilts and swings easily.
4. Peltier based cooling.
5. Rock-solid Capture Pro software.
6. 6 pin Firewire connection to Mac only. (No PC software.)
7. With the Schneider or Rollei electronic shutters, the back can be controlled directly from the computer, essential for multi-shot mode to reduce vibration.

Cheers,
Kumar

FromJapan

It is interchangeable, like the Sinar. In fact, there has been close co-operation between Sinar and Jenoptik, the makers of the Eyelike, even before they bought up Sinar a couple of years ago.

Cheers,
Kumar