Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: M8.2 body

Karamasov

Arrow FS: M8.2 body

Updated Leica M8.2 body, 4500 actuations, good shape with some brassing. US$2900,- (+ shipping. My postcode: 7010 Trondheim, Norway. Check with your preferred shipping company for prices.).

Posted earlier, but couldnīt figure out how to edit post to include link to higher-rez pictures.

With Leica Service Passport and all original documents.

Itīs also on eBay starting at US$2200,- (allowed since original post was over 48 hours ago)
    ( link to auction )

link to dropbox gallery
    Last edited by Bob; 28th September 2011 at 23:51.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: M8.2 body

Hi there, a great price on the camera, I'm surprised it isn't gone yet.

I was just wondering if you could confirm if there's any import tax/duties to shipping to the UK or rest of EU? (A google search said that Norway is a member of the EU economic zone so the item should be tax free in the EU?)

Finally, is there any Leica warranty left on it?
    Vince

Senior Member Ron (Netherlands)'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vincechu View Post
    Hi there, a great price on the camera, I'm surprised it isn't gone yet.

I was just wondering if you could confirm if there's any import tax/duties to shipping to the UK or rest of EU? (A google search said that Norway is a member of the EU economic zone so the item should be tax free in the EU?)

Finally, is there any Leica warranty left on it?
    "The European Economic Area (EEA) was established on 1 January 1994 following an agreement between the member states of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) and the European Community, later the European Union (EU).[2] Specifically, it allows Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway to participate in the EU's Internal Market without a conventional EU membership. In exchange, they are obliged to adopt all EU legislation related to the single market, except laws on agriculture and fisheries."

"The European Union's (EU) Internal Market (sometimes known as the Single Market, formerly the Common Market) seeks to guarantee the free movement of goods, capital, services, and people – the EU's four freedoms – within the EU's 27 member states." (from the Wiki pages)
    Leica: IIa sync conversion, M6 TTL Millenium, Fuji X-E1;
    My Flickr

Post Thanks / Like

pm sent