The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f1.1 M-mount

zyl8tr

Clean glass. Some faint marks on the barrel but not bad. You need to look for it to notice it. It will come with box, manual, vented hood, regular hood, front cap. I lost the back cap.

$850 shipped CONUSA. If you pay by paypal, you eat the fees. I can also accept bank wires.

zyl8tr

Am i overpriced on this lens? At this price someone should try this lens. The only reason im selling is because i just acquired a Leica 50mm. What a lens for the price people!!!

zyl8tr

I have 100% feedback on Ebay under the same username. I also have 100% feedback from Fred Miranda and have been a member there since 2005. I am local to SF Bay Area. Anyone can meet me in person to pick up the item if so desired.

Fates

I bet if you dropped it a little more, it would be a no-brainer, impulse buy for someone... I found mine on here for a little less, but yours does have the hood. It's a fantastic lens and I'm sure someone will want to give a 1/10th the price Nocto-lite a try.