The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Konica M-Hexanon 50mm F/2

LeicaFan

Hi guys,

I had this lens listed for sale before, but decided to keep it. Now I'm trying to buy another camera so this lens needs to go.

The lens is in excellent condition. The focusing ring is smooth, the aperture ring clicks into place nicely, the hood pulls out and retracts nicely and the aperture blades show no wear/oil. In other words, the lens functions perfectly. The elements are clean and clear of any defects. The body of the lens shows no wear besides two extremely small marks (one on the hood, one on the aperture ring). The marks are so small that my digital camera (iphone) can't even capture them.

I would rate this lens at 99.5% condition. It comes with the original front and rear caps and the original leather pouch.

Asking $700

Pictures will be posted in the morning.

Wes

LeicaFan

Ok, one final price drop. This is a great lens that offers a very similar feel and optical quality to the Summicron, but at a fraction of the price.

$650