The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Mamiya 645 AF ULD 210mm lens

Don Libby

FOR SALE Mamiya 645 AF ULD 210mm lens

The lens is in perfect condition, no marks no fogging, everything works as it should. I’m selling this lens as I simply don’t use it and it’s not making any money for me.

For Sale at $600

Methods of payment & shipping:

• PayPal only if you are a verified buyer with verified shipping address and you are willing to pay the 3% PayPal fee ($618.00 total) or,
  • Check or money order so long as it clears which can take up to 2 weeks before shipping.
Shipping:

• This will be packed and shipped UPS insured with a tracking number. Once I have your shipping address I’ll get the exact cost and notify you of it. Buyer is responsible for the total cost of shipping. Shipping reimbursement can be made either of the two methods stated above.
Photos will follow shortly

Thanks in advance

don