The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji X100 + Fuji case/strap (like new)

D

david3558

Hi everyone,

I have a Fujifilm X100 for sale - it's in "like new" condition. Literally only 300-500 shots have been taken with this camera since I bought it. As you may probably know, this camera's got a beautiful body, reminiscent of an old rangefinder (think Leica M3). Combine the exterior with a massive APS-C sized sensor and the hybrid viewfinder and you get this camera.

Essentially the viewfinder lets you switch between the super bright optical viewfinder and the electronic viewfinder which allows you to see exactly what you will capture. Unfortunately, I have to sell this camera in order to fund some film gear.

The camera has a screen protector applied since the moment I bought it, comes will all the documents and original boxes, charger, battery, nylon strap. Also for sale in this package is the official leather Fuji case and strap, rather hard to find in the US.

I'm looking to get:

$1200 Shipped for everything (net to me)

Payment types:

I accept PayPal & bank wire, any other forms of payment please shoot me an email first.

I have plenty of references, just ask if you need them. I go as "audentia" on eBay.:thumbs:

Don't hesitate to shoot me an email if you have any questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help you out.
Email: lockedcogs [at] gmail [dot] com

Here are some pictures:

Last edited:
D

david3558

Loupgarou, give me an email and we could work out something if you could cover the additional cost/insurance! I'd be happy to ship it to you - I'd even throw in an SD card :)