The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Great M8u for starters, only US $2500.

digibeginner

This is a great M8u for someone who wants to get a feel of the Leica M. The camera shows some use but without any major scratch. The upgrade includes viewfinder and shutter, NOT LCD. It has around 15,000 actuation when I got it and now around 16,000. For the six months that I got it, it never failed. The price does reflect the actuation count and user condition. It does include the original charger, battery and body cap, no box or other accessory. Thumbs up and Luigi strap in pictures not included. Price is net to me. Local pick up in San Francisco would be the best.

I really love using this camera and am ready to upgrade to M9, hence the sale.

More pictures if requested.

No prior sales here but some in FM and POTN, all great. Also 100% positive feedback at the Bay under "tweetybebe".