The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

RF gear for sale/trades

hunghang

I listed these items previously, with a number of "I'll buy it" promises being either reneged or have simply gone silent. Another try.

1. Leica 35mm F2 Summicron ASPH black - boxed, in excellent condition. Not 6-bit coded. $2200 AUD

//or//

2. Leica 35mm F2 Summicron ASPH Chrome - boxed, in excellent condition. 6-bit coded. $2600 AUD

I only need one 35 Cron ASPH - once one goes, the other will be withdrawn from sale.

3. Canon 50mm F1.2 LTM $450 - in good condition, some slight remnants of haze after cleaning but still works well and is excellent bang for buck.

4. Leica M7 - serial 294xxxx with MP finder, fully boxed. Excellent condition. $2400 AUD

//or//

5. Leica M6 Titanium with 35mm Summilux Pre-Asph (German) Titanium. Both items in excellent condition - prefer not to split this kit at this stage. $5000 AUD

Again, will let go of either camera - but not both.

6. Leica Digilux 2. Fully boxed. In good condition. Late serial/batch (so no issues that require sensor replacement). $500 AUD.

7. Voigtlander 28mm F2 Ultron (M-Mount). In near new condition. Fully boxed. $550 AUD.

8. Voigtlander 35mm F1.4 Nokton MC (M-Mount). In near new condition. Fully boxed. $550 AUD.

Item located in Australia (Canberra). Australian sale preferred. Would like to avoid PayPal where possible. Costs for insured & tracked postage to also be taken into consideration (i.e. extra).

Trades: I'd be interested in trades for a Canon EF 35mm F1.4 L, and maybe a backup 5DMkII/1DsMk3/1DMk4 - no other offers please.

Photos avail to serious enquiries upon request.

Email me at [email protected]

Last edited:

hunghang

Some photos that I have at the moment. If you want more of any of the above items, let me know and I'll do my best to get them for you.

Thanks!!!

defektive

Can you please post some more pictures of the 50/1.2 showing the haze and also some taken with the lens?

Cheers

hunghang

All these are PRE-Cleaned photos - I have not got around to getting post-cleaned photos (sorry for the laziness, but I don't think I have time at the moment to muck around with a low-cost lens that everyone knows about its relationship with haze).

All shot wide open at F1.2 of course. Looking at the results, making me rethink about letting such a lens with character go!!! Seller's remorse is kicking in already :)

hunghang

The BLACK 35 Cron asph is pending trade. Therefore, it is OFF the market.

I no longer need a Canon 35/1.4 L. Still open to offers with a 5DMkII (not Mk1 though) or a recent 1D/1Ds camera.

Thanks H!!!!

hunghang

Digilux 2 has been sold.

The following still need to find new homes:

M7 or M6 Titanium & 35 Lux Preasph Titanium
CV lenses

Thank you

hunghang

With Australia Post now no longer offering a registered & insured parcel service to the US (to my surprise today after lining up at the PO for 30 mins) - the only way I would send items to the US (or anywhere outside Australia) is via (very expensive) courier service - please keep that in mind.

Still happy to consider reasonable offers - especially from domestic/Australian RF enthusiasts!!!!

hunghang

Recap:

Leica Black 35 cron asph is gone
Canon 50/1.2 is gone
Leica Digilux is gone

Still available:

M7
M6 Titanium
35/1.4 Summilux Pre-Asph Titanium
Voigtlander 28/2 and 35/1.4