The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One P45 Digital Back w/ 3588 actuations

K

Ken Wayne

Hello all,

I'm selling a P45 Phase One digital back with 3588 Actuations on it.

$17,990.00.

Obviously, it's been used very little and is in beautiful condition. It is not a refurbished unit and it can be used for a trade in.

I was told by Capture Integration that you can trade in this back + $8000 and get the new P45+ ( saves you $7000 ) or trade in this back + $22,490 and it will get you the P65 ( saves you $2510 ).

It still has full warranty good until March of 2009.

Any questions just email.

K

Ken Wayne

My apologies. Good suggestion.

It's an H-Mount. It was being used with a Hasselblad H2 Kit and the H2 is also for sale. Asking $5500. The H2 Kit has the following counts: body = 3644, 16-32 mag = 69, Prism = 0, 80mm lens = 1811.

There's also a 50mm HC lens for sale asking $2500 and it has 996 actuations.

Dale Allyn

Hi Ken,

If you have the Value Added warranty (as suggested by the remaining warranty and the case you show, but not sure) might there also be a mount change available from Phase still? If so, this might help you sell the back to those wishing to use it with other bodies. Normally, the VA warranty would include one mount change if it has not been used already.

Good luck with your sale.

K

Ken Wayne

Dale,

It does have the Value Added Warranty. The back was originally purchased in the UK so I'm not sure how it would work. Does any dealer have to honor the warranty and will they change the mount for free if needed? I didn't know about this so thank you very much for letting me know.

K

Ken Wayne

I called and checked and have been given clarification that the back does still include the free mount change. You only have to pay shipping costs to have Phase One change out the mount. This is a very nice option to have.

This can be done until March 22, 2009 when the full Value Added Warranty expires. Thanks again Dale for the help.

K

Ken Wayne

Perhaps someone can help me.

A potential buyer has asked me if he can use this P45 back and forth between his Hasselblad H1 and his 503cw and 203fe camera bodies.

This back currently has the H mount on it and I now know that I can send it in and have it swapped over to the V mount but is there any adapter out there that anyone knows about which will allow you to keep it as an H mount and yet use it on the V system as well or does it have to be dedicated to one or the other?

Thanks in advance,
Kenneth