The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 43mm f/4.5 925.00

danielmoore

I'm typing as fast as I can so I don't change my mind before I finish.
Here's a Mamiya 43mm f/4.5, one of my all time favorite lenses, sitting up in the ether among a handful of it's peers. I am forced to put this up to defray the cost of another for immediate work needs. I bought this at auction, it was my third purchase in pursuit of one. All the more difficult to let it go. The lens is immaculate and has only a hint of being used, and even that is hard to describe since there aren't any marks on it of any kind. I kept it attached to my 7 in a pelican case with desiccant when not in use. The viewfinder attachment spirit level is dried out, something the original seller neglected to mention (gotta love that site), I use a separate level when needed.
It comes with both caps and the external viewfinder. Camera NOT INCLUDED.
I'm Niiiiteowl at the auction shite and Daniel Moore at the FM forums with nothing but positive feedback throughout.
I'm in Berkeley, CA for local pickup.

925.00 plus shipping as requested. Check or Postal Money Order or Amazon Payments ONLY. Paypal can kiss my *.

Last edited:

thrice

Damn that looks hot on the Mamiya 7 *drools*

do... not... need... any... more.. gear... *breathes*