The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Olympus Epic Quartz Date, Yashica T3, Rollei Prego

sa124m

I need to pay some bills. Anything helps at this point. So I am selling some of my beloved point and shoots.

1. silver olympus stylus epic 35mm f2.8 with quartz date back Glass and FInder excellent. Overall a great point and shoot that fits in your pocket. $60

2. Yashica T3 with waistlevel finder. 35mm f2.8 zeiss T* lens Big brother to the yashica T4 Super but with a faster lens! $60

3. Rollei Prego 160 that sports a 38-160mm zoom Schneider lens. This camera has lots of great features and can be a big help when you need reach and don't want to carry a big camera. Comes with original leather case. Here's more info on this one http://www.tristatecamera.com/lookat.php?sku=ROLP160DK
$60

Prices include Paypal and Shipping. $5 dollar discount if you buy two $10 discount if you buy all three.

Last edited: