The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sigma DP2S / Olympus XA kit

changed

For Sale:

-Sigma DP2S digital 'point and shoot'

I am the second owner; I bought the camera in May and I've loved shooting with this thing-- it is a camera with few rivals. I am selling because of I have no time to shoot with my new job.

Camera comes with the Sigma lens-cap, micro-fiber bag, Sigma brand battery, charger, USB transfer cable, wrist-strap, and 2GB SD card. I have neither the original box nor the included software disc at my apartment; however, the latest version of Sigma PhotoPro software can be downloaded for free from the Sigma website.

The camera is in almost perfect condition. There is a barely noticeable ding on the left side of the body (I don't even know how it got there). Lens is clean and clear, and everything functions perfectly.

[you can see some of the photos I've shot with this camera here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/82365188@N00/sets/72157626754138971/ ]

Unfortunately, I don't have another camera to take pictures of this one, so here's all I can offer:

$350 + actual shipping costs, PayPal gifted.

And next...

-Olympus XA kit

A mint condition Olympus XA kit, including A11 flash, A1L Quick-flash, all original paper-work (in mint condition), as well as the Olympus case, and two fresh batteries.

The camera itself is basically flawless. I'm not sure this thing has had a roll of film go through it. Meter functions perfectly, RF patch is bright, and all levers and knobs turn/snap/glide easy and snappily. Light-seals are all there. Original inspection sticker still adheres to the top of the camera-- the only thing keeping this camera from being factory-fresh is the tiny amount of paint chipped off around the battery cover groove (inevitable, really).

$95 shipped, PayPal gifted

[I tried selling a Ricoh GRDIII on here before... only feedback I can offer is eBay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mychack&ftab=AllFeedback ]