The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Withdrawn Hensel L1200 Kit

johnnygoesdigital

Complete Hensel L1200 "lithium" kit. This is the newest Hensel model, lightly used 4 times and is in new condition. This kit comes with everything as shipped from the factory, I bought this new from B&H 2 months ago, full warranty, original boxes, manual, etc.. These kits are always back ordered. Available now for $3399. I'll pay shipping (US only) PayPal only to CON US. We can negotiate PayPal fee ( I don't recommend gift option because of lack of recourse ). This is an amazing portable light that allows 2 heads for asymmetrical light distribution on location...anywhere!

Here's a link to the kit @ B&H:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/755856-REG/Hensel_7024962_Porty_L1200_Kit.html

kdphotography

Re: Hensel L1200 Kit

Nice.

Built-in Profoto Air. Add Hensel speed head, Phase DF with P40+/P65+/IQ series and LS lenses for wireless flash sync up to 1/1600.

:)

johnnygoesdigital

Re: Hensel L1200 Kit

Ken,

Thanks, I forgot to add the ProfotoAir option. With the above mentioned Phase equipment, you can achieve the fastest synch available. The ProfotoAir trigger has the best range of any remote, with the option of adjusting power.