The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Perfect Olympus XZ-1 with VF-2 and more

bradhusick

SOLD.

I am getting ready for a few new toys, so here goes the wonderful Olympus XZ-1 with the amazing VF-2 EVF, plus the Richard Franiec aluminum grip and the JCC auto-open-auto-close lens shade/cover, plus a Giottos glass LCD protector installed on day-one, plus an extra battery, plus the Olympus external charger (that wasn't included with the camera but should have been). It's all in the original boxes, all just like new. It's the perfect XZ-1 configuration and I've done all the work for you.

Amazon has the XZ-1 at $499, the VF-2 at $219, battery was $20
The grip was $36, the shade was $10, the Giottos was $25 and the charger was $25 at B&H.
Total I paid was $834.

I'll save you 30%+ and price the kit at $575 with free shipping in CONUS. I will cover the paypal fees too.
I don't want to break up the kit. International shipping offered at cost.

SOLD.

Last edited: