The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[Continental US] Leica M6, Black, 99% New

just4fun

I am selling Leica M6, Black
My M6 was bought new, took out and used only 1 roll and that's it, come with everything like brand new.
My price is $1600 Paypaled and shipped.
Outside US must add $40 more for shipping.
EDIT: I received some offers but I must point out that my price is "FIRM" - This camera is practically NEW, so I won't go down on price. Sorry!
I am new here but I buy and sell a lots on Ebay under name "sonnymidi" The reason I want to sell here is I love this forum and wants to hang out here more... If I don't get buyer here I'll list on Ebay after 1 week.
I still have 50+ Lens and Camera, all Leica, if you need anything, let me know maybe I have it and sell it to you!
Regards
Sonny
Please email directly to (or go to ebay under my user name "sonnymidi" and ask a question) my email is dsstudio(AT)socal(DOT)rr(DOT)com

Last edited:

just4fun

Here are some pictures: Did I say it's 99% new? everything from the warranty card, manual, shoulder strap (not even take out of its box) ...everything look like new.

Please! my price is very firm so please contact me only if you agree to buy at my price, sorry!

D

denik

If it would be for a TTL the price is fine. But for this I can give you 1300 + Shipping and a life long friendship

just4fun

Thanks but the Camera is very new, you will pay more on Ebay for this condition.
I have sold many at this price before, so I am going to firm on that. (Note that If I list on Ebay, The Price will higher)
Goodluck!

Last edited:

just4fun

Price Lowered $1450 Shipped and Pay-paled!
Last Chance before Ebay this week end (this time for sure as last week I had to go out of town unexpect)
Common Leica shooters, the Camera is in like new :)