The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon S2 35mm Rangefinder Film Camera with Nikkor-SC 5cm 1.4 Lens

ark8012

I deleted my previous thread by mistake. I decrease the price little bit to sell fast.

Nikon S2 with Nikkor-SC 5cm 1.4 lens - $550

Bel-View Filter Set for Nikon - $50

The camera has a couple of minor scratches from normal use, but no major dings or dents. The leather is fully intact. Rangefinder is accurate, but has some dust in it, of couse, you cannot see when you are using the camera, and it does not affect on your result. The shutter speeds are good.

As for the lens, it is in excellent condition cosmetically, and it is good user condition optically without major issue on your result, but it is not perfectly free from dust. I do not see any scratch though, focusing is nice and smooth. Original Case is included but it worn a lot.

Overall, the whole package is in good user condition.

Bel-View filter set is in excellent condition. I beleive it is 43mm. It fit very nice on nikkor 5cm f1.4 lens. It comes with case.

All items are located in U.S.

Shipping in US is $20 for the camera with lens and $10 for filter set. . Internationals needs to pay extra.

Feel free to ask any questions. Reasonable offer will be considered.

Last edited: