The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M2-R, M4, M2, 35mm Summaron, 50mm and 90mm Cron, 90mm TE "FAT"...

BrettS

Hello all,

I have decided to move along some of my gear. There is brief descriptions here, but please e-mail or message me with any questions and additional information.

I have lots of pictures of each item for sale.

Thank you for your interest.

1) Leica M2-R. Mint Condition with original plastic (with serial number on it). Rare camera as not many were made. Price: $3000.00

2) Leica M4- Great user body with lots of signs of wear on the body, but 100% functional. CLA'd a couple of years back and very smooth. A great camera to shoot and enjoy! Price: $975.00

3) Leica M2- Button Rewind with original "L" seal intact. (The "L" seal was smudged a little when I mounted a lens on the camera, but I have a picture where you can see it still there.) Comes with an original M2 Box as well. Will need a CLA'd, but a good camera to have CLA'd and enjoyed for the next 40 years! Price: $675.00

4) 35mm F/2.8 Summaron- One of Leica's best lenses. Personally I think it much better than the 8-element Summicron (..I have owned several of both!.) Some minor cleaning marks on front element, but nothing that would have any effect on images. Glass is clean in the rear and good inside. A perfectly good user. Comes with rare #12504 hood as well. $975.00

5) Leica 50mm Summicron Rigid. Wide focus ring on barrel. Obviously one of Leica's best 50mm Lenses. Perfectly good on all digital M Bodies. VERY clean glass. I have owned probably 8-10 Rigid and DR 'crons, this one is one of the cleanest. No marks on the glass, just a couple of the normal specs inside from age. As good as you can find as a shooter! Comes with #12585 hood and reversible cap, as well as front and rear regular caps. If you have been looking for a clean Rigid, this is the one. $1200.00

6) Leica 90mm F/2 Summicron: Super Clean glass, with user marks on the barrel. My opinion is THE best Leica portrait lens! Telescoping hood, and fantastic build quality. Super sharp in the middle range, and wide open has a beautiful rendering. $950.00

7) Leica 90mm F/2.8 CHROME Tele-Elmarit "FAT"- Rare lens in very good condition. Not many made. $1250.00

Please e-mail with any questions. Thank you!-
-Brett-

Last edited:

BrettS

Bump:

M2-R, M4, and M2 Still Available. 90mm Tele-Elmarit "FAT" Chrome Available

90mm Cron, 50mm Cron, 35mm Summaron all SOLD