The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fed 2 50/3.5 Collapsible - $70

ColdEye

I am selling a working Fed 2 with the collapsible lens. It is in perfect working order. Cosmeticall I rate it 7/10. Rangefinder patch is very clear and contrasty. But Rangefinder focusing is just not for me. :( It comes with the collpasible 50mm lens and a yellow filter. A few dust inside of lens. Also I will throw in a free industar 5cm f2.8 for free. It has quite some cleaning marks, but it takes pictures just fine. $70 + shipping, or give me an offer. Also open to trades, nikon pre ai lenses. Please PM me with any questions. Thank you.

Last edited:

ColdEye

here are some pictures shot with it, forgive me for the bad scans. :p I am very open to offers or to trades (35/2 nikkor-o or a beat up 50/1.4).