The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Voigtländer Heliar Classic 75 1.8

gwg

Excellent condition Voigtländer Heliar Classic 1.8 for sale. Glass is in excellent condition - no scratches, no fogging, no cleaning marks that I can detect. The aperture and focussing wheels move smoothly - it's a real pleasure to use.

The body of the lens has absolutely minimal wear (on some particularly exposed ridges of the focussing and aperture wheels there are tiny rub marks visible, which is unavoidable) and the hood has a couple of tiny white dots - nothing you would see unless you move in terribly close.

The lens takes wonderful pictures and focusses perfectly on my M8. It comes with the hood, front and rear caps (all original Voigtländer). The front cap has one slightly bent piece inside that does, however, not impede its function (I just mention it to be transparent, I never saw the need to replace it, although a cheap replacement could be bought at most camera stores).

I have done two transactions at this forum and can offer a 100%-feedback Ebay-account that I have had for years as references. Feel free to ask any questions.

Price: €520 via PayPal + shipping (preferably inside the EU), but also open to offers.