Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: ALPA 12 STC, Lenses & Accessories

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

FS: ALPA 12 STC, Lenses & Accessories

I'm making room in the budget for a major purchase and need to sell my recently acquired ALPA kit. I'm furnishing serial numbers and my photos, and will answer any questions from interested buyers by email or PM. If you are interested, but would like to see additional photos, please contact me. For now, I'm only listing these items on GetDPI.com.

There are few, if any, data points on which to base prices for used ALPA items, so I've used the prices from the ALPA website (and the most recent CHF to US dollar conversion factor) or the price I paid (in most cases to another GetDPI.com member) for a used item as a guide. If you think a price or prices are out of line, please contact me by email or PM. Also, contact me if you are interested in buying the entire lot.

Prices include insured shipping to CONUS. I cannot ship internationally. Payment by PayPal, cashiers check, money order or wire transfer. I have sold numerous items on this forum and have over 700 positive feedbacks on eBay (ID jscolson).

ALPA 12 STC, S/N 0150817 (Item #010.900.010), purchased new in August 2011 from Optechs Digital, with right-side rosewood handgrip (Item #040.700.015), back adapter for Mamiya AFD mount and shim kit (the latter unopened), ALPA Swiss Tool set (Item #550.050.010), soft pouch (Think Tank Trim Changer), and Kirk PZ-130 quick-release plate. Excellent condition with minor rubbing on bottom where quick-release plate is installed (see photo) - $4,875

ALPA viewfinder with spirit level (Item #070.020.010), plus viewfinder masks for 35mm (Item #130.030.077) and custom for 23/24 and 47/48mm (Item #130.250.000). Excellent condition - $1,000

ALPA iPhone Holder for iPhone 3G/3Gs/4 (Item #070.050.010), Excellent condition - $500

ALPA protection cover for front or back (Item #400.080.010). Excellent condition - $50 [SOLD]

ALPA multi-use adapter, 34mm, for short barrel lenses (Item #450.010.034), new and unopened - $560

ALPA lens/back protection cover/standard protection of lenses/digital backs (Item #400.080.015). Excellent condition - $50 [SOLD]

Linhof Schneider Kreuznach Zoom Finder with ALPA accessory adapter. Good condition with small cosmetic scratch on top - $300 [SOLD]

ALPA Schneider Kreuznach 35mm APO Digitar XL f/5.6, S/N 15009379, with front and rear lens caps, original box and protective pouch. Excellent condition - $4,000

ALPA Schneider Kreuznach 43mm APO Digitar XL f/5.6, S/N 15075479, with ALPA HPF ring (installed), front and rear lens caps, SK Digital Center Filter, original box and protective pouch. Excellent condition - $3,750

ALPA Schneider Kreuznach 47mm APO Digitar XL f/5.6, S/N 15014746, with ALPA HPF ring (not shown but included and installed), front and rear lens caps, original box and protective pouch. Excellent condition - $3,685

ALPA Rodenstock Digaron HR-W 70mm f/5.6, S/N 12013563, with ALPA HPF ring. Purchased new from Optechs Digital in September 2011 and in like-new condition - $3,500

ALPA Schneider Kreuznach 120mm N f/5.6, S/N 15044721, with front and rear lens caps, original box and protective pouch. Excellent condition - $3,000

Photos of the entire kit:

Bottom view showing small rub marks where quick-release plate attaches to the body:

Lenses:

Thanks for looking,
    Joe
    [email protected]
    Last edited by Joe Colson; 17th October 2011 at 10:11.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS: ALPA 12 STC, Lenses & Accessories

Thanks for all the inquiries about these items. I will respond to each in the order received. The good news (for me) is that there is a lot of interest. The listed prices are as low as I can offer until the current offers are processed. Thanks for your patience and thanks for looking.

Post Thanks / Like

Great Alpa collection! Just curious, what gears do you want so badly that you are selling all these after just 1-2 months?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

ALPA Schneider Kreuznach 120mm N f/5.6 has been sold.

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by TLiu View Post
    Great Alpa collection! Just curious, what gears do you want so badly that you are selling all these after just 1-2 months?
    These kinds of questions are usually best asked in a private PM and not on for sale threads. The Buy and Sell is usually best to equate like classified ads in a newspaper style. Buyers do get to ask questions though on the products being sold. Maybe take a glance at the rules for this section of the forum as they are very specific. Thanks Guy
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com

Post Thanks / Like

Guy, sorry about that! Newbie here. Joe has kindly replied via PM.

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I know and no problem. It happens and we like to educate our new members on the rules. Sometimes things just get crazy so they are in place to help all of us. Guy
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

ALPA Schneider Kreuznach 35mm APO Digitar XL f/5.6 has been sold.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

More photos:

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

ALPA viewfinder with spirit level (Item #070.020.010), plus viewfinder masks for 35mm (Item #130.030.077) and custom for 23/24 and 47/48mm (Item #130.250.000) are sold.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

ALPA Schneider Kreuznach 43mm APO Digitar XL f/5.6, S/N 15075479, with ALPA HPF ring and ALPA Rodenstock Digaron HR-W 70mm f/5.6, S/N 12013563, with ALPA HPF ring are sold.

Post Thanks / Like

Joe, thanks for the great deal on the Alpa 12 STC, lens and iPhone holder etc. Jim 702-845-3291

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

All items have been sold. Thanks to all of you who responded to my ad. And to those who bought this gear, you'll enjoy it.