The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One P30+ In Mamiya AFD Mount

T

TMARK

I am reluctantly selling my like new Phase One P30+ in Mamiya mount. I purchased it last January from Lance at Capture Integration. A month or so after buying the back, I began to focus on video. As such, I cannot find a business reason to justify keeping the P30+.

The back has roughly 4,300 shots on it. I just removed the protective film from the LCD. The back comes with all original accessories, as well as an extra battery: viewfinder masks, black Pelican style case, fiewwire cable, dual charger, battery, cleaning kit, etc.

The back was purchased with the "classic" warranty, and expires in january 2009. I believe that the warranty can be extended through Phase. Lance at Capture Integration can arrange any sort of customer care or warranty extension.

I am looking to get $13,000.

You can contact me at [email protected]

Thanks,

TM

T

TMARK

Guy,

I'm trying to be hard headed and rational in selling it, but damn, its so hard to let go! I shoot it side by side with 4x5, and can say that each frame from the P30+ is like a drummed scanned piece of 4x5 film. Not just resolution etc, but in tonal transitions and color. Really amazing.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
What really sucks is we work our butts off to buy this kind of gear than take a bath selling it. Going through it right now, man do i hate that. LIFE

T

TMARK

Yeah taking a bath on the sale sucks. My business model changed, and the new plan does not include too many stills. Mainly video. I have to buy into a Red system and a bunch of HMI's.

Such is life!

Last edited:

Don Libby

I own and shoot a P30+ and as far as I’m concerned it is currently the best value per dollar that you can find. Sorry to see this for sale but good luck.

Don

BTW – This is a killer price!

T

TMARK

Thanks for the kind words!

Again, I love this back. I will also accept a partial trade for an M8, black, low shot count.

Thanks

Guy Mancuso

Okay M8 folks here is your chance to trade up to the MF world. Whew what a ride. LOL

Trade up get a phase back put on a Alpa or new Phase body.:D:D:D

I might even be tempted to sell my Alpa for the new owner. Absolutely ready to go for this back

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
I'd have to agree with the comments on the price. Easy to get into MF with this deal ... just pick up a cheap AFD1 or AFD11 and a couple of manual focus lenses from KEH and you are in MF nirvana.

Guy Mancuso

Exactly Kurt. A couple grand and you have a Mamiya system with nice lenses to shoot this back which i really liked when I tested it. I would love to also have this myself

T

TMARK

Update: I'll throw in a Mamiya AFd and 80mm 2.8. I'll also sell some lenses to the buyer at a big discount: 150mm 3.5 AF; 45mm 2.8 AF; 80 1.9 MF; and 55mm 2.8 MF. All for an additional $850!

What I'm saying is this: For under $14,000 you can have a complete Medium Format Digital System. All of these lenses are awesome.You can upgrade to the AFD3/Phase 645 and the new D lenses if you want!

Send me a PM and have at it before it goes to ebay!

T

TMARK

So P30 plus Mamiya body and 80 mm for 13k
Than 4 lenses for a additional 850

Is that correct
That is correct!

I just want this thing to move, as I'm spending too much time selling and not enough time on business! I'm starting to get REALLY busy.

I'll also take partial trades for an M8, M7, Mamiya 7, Linhof Master Technika, Canon 1ds3, etc.

Thanks!