The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Mamiya RZ67II/rz67II D cameras ,37mm,65mm,110mm,180mm lenses.

fujis5

Hello All.

FS:

1. Mamiya RZ67II in mint condition. Comes with waist level finder, 6x6 and 6X7 focusing screens, 6x7 screen has a hair crack on protective glass , 2 6x6 (120/220) film backs in working condition.750$.

2.Mamiya RZ67II "D" in mint condition, boxed.Comes with brand new waist level finder, brand new 6x7 Beattie Extra Bright focusing screen,brand new Mamiya strap,instruction manual. 900$.

3.Mamiya RZ67 37mm F4.5 Fish Eye lens, mint, boxed with all the accessories.850$.

4.Mamiya RZ67 65mm F4 with Floating System, mint, boxed.550$.

5.Mamiya RZ67 110mm F2.8 , mint, boxed.450$.

6. Mamiya RZ67 180mm F4.5 exellent condition, no box.250$.

I'm an original owner of everything but 180mm lens and 2 6x6 backs.
All Canadian items , no grey market.

50$ shipping for cameras anywhere in the U.S. and Canada.
35$ shipping for the lenses.

PayPal, Money order,Personal and Bank Cheques.

For additional pics.,please email me.
[email protected]

Last edited:
S

Shelby Lewis

GREAT price on the Pro IID body!

I just bought a mamiya-mount digital back to RZ67 adapter for my Aptus II from Alex. It arrived today in great (new!) condition. Based on my single transaction with him, I can say it was without incident and I would be happy to buy from him again.

fujis5

Hi Shelby.
I'm glad you are happy with DB adapter.
Post some images from your DB.

Last edited:

fotografz

I will take the RZ Pro-IID.

I have a verified Pay Pal account for payment, please send your Pay Pal address and I will make payment by 12 Noon EST today
(after my annual physical exam this morning).

Thanks,

Marc Williams

[email protected]

fujis5

Price drop.

Mamiya RZ67 PROII - 650$.

Mamiya 37mm - 750$.

Mamiya 65mm - 450$.

Mamiya 180mm - 200$.

I'm interested in Mamiya 645 AF 35mm and AF 80mm lenses.Trade or buy.