The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: iPad 2 and MacBook Air

mathomas

I have given it a good run, but have decided I can't live with the iPad 2. I bought it to replace my MacBook Air (first version, 1.6Ghz) as my "laying around the house" computer, but it's not a good replacement (for me).

iPad 2, Black, 32GB, Wifi-only, with gray magnetic cover. Excellent condition. Box and all original contents included.
$550, inclusive of PayPal and Shipping

Since I have the new 11" MBA I don't need my old one. It's the first-generation model, and base specs. I will note that the cooling fan is a little noisy when first opening the machine from sleep, but it quiets down over time. I've been using it this way for a couple of years, no problem. Includes black InCase neoprene cover. Box and all original contents included.

MacBook Air, 1.6Ghz, 2GB RAM, 80GB HD (original factory config). Excellent cosmetic condition.
$575, inclusive of PayPal and Shipping

CONUS buyers only, please.

If my PM box fills up please email me at

mike_thomas
at
yahoo
dot
com

mathomas

Re: FS: iPad 2 and MacBook Air

iPad sold locally.

MacBook Air still available.
New Lower Price: $525, includes PayPal and CONUS shipping.

mathomas

Re: FS: iPad 2 and MacBook Air

OK, last bump before eBay. This is a tough crowd.

New price: $500 for the MacBook Air, includes PayPal and CONUS shipping.