The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M9 - Sold!!

Don Hutton

I am selling my last regular M9 body - a black M9 which has had the "stealth" treatment - white "M9" writing on the front has been removed and the red "Leica" dot has been replaced with a black one.... I can include the red "Leica" dot so that you can change it back if you prefer. Camera is in mint condition and has only 773 total shutter actuations. Not a flaw anywhere and working 100%. I have included a photo to show the "stealth" mod. Obviously, the lens is NOT included. The camera will ship in it's original box with everything it was sold with - including the copy of Lightroom for the new owner to download (I didn't need it as I had a few copies aleady). The camera is registered to me, but I will happily assist the new owner with any warranty issues should any arise. The camera still has over a year of warranty remaining. $6000 including lower 48 shipping. Bank check for payment. Paypal works but you must cover all associated fees. I will cover insured lower 48 shipping.

Last edited:
D

david3558

Re: FS: Leica M9 black "stealth" - only 773 total actuations

This is such a beautiful camera and the condition is phenomenal, I wish I had the funds...

ns2397

Hi Dan,
May I ask why you are selling it now ?
Thanks.

glee719

Don do you have any more Luigi cases left with the M9? Thanks.