The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus Ep3 m4/3 camera with extras

Millsart

Selling a like new Olympus EP3 camera, in the silver color, that has the full leather skin applied. Camera comes with all original accessories (minus kit lens), documents, packing materials as new and was purchased less than 2 months ago from Roberts, I can include receipt.

Additionally I'm including an additional aftermarket battery, the already applied custom leather skin, and also the accessory larger grip (which I really like) in addition of course to the smaller grip that came with the camera

Asking $775 shipped and paypal'd

Will post more pics once I get home today showing all the accessories and more detailed shots of the camera but heres one I had handy showing what a great looking camera this is with the leather skin.

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/9854/ep3up.jpg

12mm f2.0 lens not included of course

Millsart

$750 shipped and paypal'd

Excuse any little specs of dust or smears on the LCD, I didn't clean the camera before taking photos, there are no scratches or dings on the camera

Millsart

Updated with new pics. Includes everything that came with camera as new (minus lens) and additionally includes the larger grip and an aftermarket spare battery.

Plus an amazing looking leather skin

I'll include the receipt from Roberts Camera as well

$750 shipped to you via FedEx and paypal fees included