The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Contax 645, lenses, accessories, Hartblei

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
It is with regret that I am listing this fantastic medium format camera system. I am just finding that I do not have enough opportunity to use it. This system is a joy to use and the Zeiss glass has such buttery bokeh. I have tried to set fair prices and am including shipping to your US location. I do not accept Paypal at this time, but will accept MO or check. I will ship when the funds clear.

FS Contax 645 body with MFB-1 back (120/220), MF-1 metered prism finder, Contax 80 f/2 lens with Contax P filter and Contax Metal Hood GB-72 (some minor paint loss) and recently purchased Contax strap (+extra set of lugs). Works great! All caps in box. $2100

Contax MFB-1 back with darkslide and caps. $299

Zeiss Sonnar 140mm f/2.8 Clean glass, no oil on blades. Rear cap and generic front cap. $525

Contax Waist Level Finder MF-2 in box with caps. $499

SOLD RRS L plate for Mamiya 645 and adapter plate to fit Contax. Fits and works great. A real asset to shooting this camera. $150

SOLD Hartblei Super Rotator 45 f/3.5 for Contax. This is the original Super Rotator. Please read the reviews of this lens so that you know what you are getting. I have been really happy with this lens on the Contax. It allows for landscapes with near to far in sharp focus. One caveat is that I found that I could not use MLU with this lens (on my body). Caps included. $1025

Last edited:

mathomas

Cindy, I want it, but my wallet does not!

You should be doing your "100 strangers" project shots with this setup! It will give you a reason to shoot it.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Joe- Oh, yes. It comes with the insert and dark slide...my bad for not mentioning it.

Mike, My wallet is hurting from too much shopping or I would not be selling this. This kit should have been a keeper. I have my M6 and iiig ready to do the project.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Price Reductions

FS Contax 645 body with MFB-1 back (120/220), MF-1 metered prism finder, Contax 80 f/2 lens with Contax P filter and Contax Metal Hood GB-72 (Sells for over $100 on ebay--some minor paint loss) and recently purchased Contax strap (+extra set of lugs). Works great! All caps in box. $2100 Reduced to $2000

Contax MFB-1 back with darkslide and caps. $299 Reduced to $275

Zeiss Sonnar 140mm f/2.8 Clean glass, no oil on blades. Rear cap and generic front cap. $525 Reduced to $499

Contax Waist Level Finder MF-2 in box with caps. $499 Reduced to $479

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Body and 80mm lens are sold.

The 140 f/2.8 no longer has the rear cap. I will look at an offer.

Waist level finder and 120/220 film back with insert and dark slide, are still available.