The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT: My Fuji X100 for your Leica M

agoglanian

I have a gently used X100 (comes in the box with all original accessories) I am not sure how many actuations it has but it really can not be that many.

What you will get from me:

The X100 (very faint scuffs from use, but still looks in excellent condition)
All original accessories in the box
Mr. Zhou leather half-case in Dark Brown (Sweet case!)
1 extra battery (in addition to the original one)
Red leather Annie Barton 1972 neck strap
3rd party Filter adapter and Lens hood

What I'm looking for:

Leica M6 body (it can be in user condition as long as ALL functions are working properly)

I will consider other bodies as well but I would like to give priority to the M6 (for the meter)

I am also looking for a 35 or 50mm lens (to buy separately or as a part of this trade deal)

I don't have the funds for a Leica lens at the moment so CV or ZM glass are of great interest to me. f/2 or faster

Please PM me if this might be something you're interested in doing. Thanks!

- Abram

Note: I just took the photo of the camera the other day but it does not show the accessories that come with it. Just wanted to show how clean it is overall.

Last edited:

MikalWGrass

I have an M6 .72 body (chrome and black) that is in excellent condition looks wise, but periodically the film advance stops at the 15th or so frame. If I try to advance the film more it will slice the film. Just ran a roll through it the other day and had no problems.

I have another M6 .85 TTL which was given to me by my late father a year before he died, so that is not for sale. I am not sure if I want the extra M body or the X100.

agoglanian

Hmm... Well that is a bit of a concern. I wonder what would cause that?

I would be interested in a Chrome model but I would prefer a Black one personally.

Could you send me some photos?