The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9

blackhawksjon

I am selling my Leica M9 that was purchased new in January of this year. I am selling my Leica gear in order to fund a new Canon 600mmISII. This is the only reason for the sale. The camera has no signs of wear, and I took pictures all over the camera in order to show this. The screen on back has had a Giontta protector since it came out of the box. The camera has everything that came with it when I received it, and 2 extra official Leica batteries come with the camera

I am asking for $5600 or reasonable offer. You may pay with a bank cashier's check, but the camera won't ship until the check clears. If you choose Paypal, you will be responsible for the fees as well as shipping. These items are negotiable.

I would prefer all be US transactions, but I am open to outside the US. Also, would like to talk to the person I am selling the camera to....so I will need you to PM me your phone number. Especially if you don't have any feedback on FM.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Last edited: