The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 180mm f2.8 Elmarit-R APO ROM Lens - MINT

michael marks

Hello,

I am selling my Leica 180mm f2.8 Elemarit-R APO ROM lens in Mint condition. This is the moment of truth for those have been waiting for a great opportunity to get this incredible and legendary lens. It is in gorgeous condition (see attached pictures) and comes with ROM contacts. The economy has caught up with me so my loss is your gain. Yes this painful so I hope it finds a good home!

If you are reading this you know this one of Leica’s finest lenses.

Comes with leather pouch, front and rear caps (shade is built in).

$Fairly priced at $2450 plus shipping.

You can check my 100% positive feedback on the auction site by checking m.b.marks.

Please PM or send me an email at [email protected]

ypamine

Hello Michael,

I am very interested in the APO 2.8/180.

As I live in Morocco, and would have a hard time returning or servicing it, I would like to make sure about its condition:
did you buy it new?
what is the exact condition of the lenses (scratches, marks, ...)?
what about dust inside the lens?
Are the focus and aperture rings smooth and without any play?
Are the aperture blades perfectly clean?

If it is still available, I would have it purchased through a US contact of mine, so it will be a local sale for you.

Many thanks for your answers.

Best regards

Younes