The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 1V & PB-E2 Booster & extras

Snapshot

Hi all,

I'm selling my Canon 1V body and GR-E2 grip. Cosmetically the body is in a good condition with some signs of normal use. The GR-E2 grip is still in new condition. The body functions perfectly and has been fully checked by a Canon service center. I'm asking 250 Euro (about 350 USD).

I also have a matching PB-E2 booster pack, two original NP-E2 batteries, and 2 NC-E2 charger (which can also be used for the 1D and 1Ds series cameras), which I would sell together for 125 Euro (about 175 USD). (A very reasonable price, given that the charger alone is often already sold for 100 Euro.)

I also have a Kirk PZ-93 plate for the body and a Kirk BL-EOS1VG L-bracket that fits the PB-E2 booster. Both are in excellent condition. I'm asking 18 Euro (about 25 USD) for the plate and 60 Euro (about 83 USD) for the bracket.

I have 690+ positive feedback ratings on eBay:

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI...2&userid=selmee&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

I have also sold successfully on this forum and on the Fredmiranda forum.

Registered shipping from the Netherlands would cost between 17.50 and 25.50 Euro (24 - 36 USD), depending on whether you would like to have the package insured as well.

I would accept Paypal (a net payment in Euros) and a bank transfer.

Kind regards,
Selmar

Last edited: