The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Vintage Nippon Kogaku 3.5/28mm Lens, Mint

D

dehenderson

This was like a treasure chest find for me. I bought this Nikkor-H 3.5/28mm lens while living in Japan as a CBS News correspondent. Put it away in a then-cool leatherette bag and forgot about it. It fit a Nikon Photomic F film camera.

A couple of photos are attached that show the lens in mint condition. I can assure you of that.

Please make a fair offer because I have little idea about its value. You can pay by PayPal. Buyer pays packing and shipping.

Email: [email protected]

D

dehenderson

Nikkor-H Lens, f3.5, 28mm, Mint Condition

My finding my long-misplaced Nippon Kogaku Nikkor-H f3.5 28mm lens was quite exciting. Bought it around 1974 while a correspondent in Japan with CBS News. The lens is in mint condition and has been protected by the vintage leatherette bag that Nikon lenses of that era had. Lens front has been protected all these years by a Hoya skylight screw-on filter. Includes original front and back lens caps and that leatherette bag.

Asking $100 or best offer. PayPal accepted. You pay packing and shipping.

Last edited: