The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Withdrawn: noctilux 50mm 1.0

khc1013

I have a E58 the first version of f1.0 noctilux. comes with hood rear lens cap a cracked hood cap and a third party lens cap. minor wear on the barrel. glass is clean and clear. comes with hoya uva filter. photos of lens coming tonight.

looking for a 35mm lux asph. version 1. or 50mm lux asph. let me know if you are interested to do a trade.

thanks for looking

anthony.

khc1013

Re: FS/FT: noctilux 50mm 1.0

I am giving a few days to do a trade first before I am going to sell it.
It depends on your lens condition. you may want to add cash. Thank you.

khc1013

sorry.
I don't know what is the current market price. yet I want it for $4850 net to me. let me know if it's too far off.

Photos will be coming up tonight.

khc1013

i got a lot of interest in trading. yet i am still at work and will reply to everyone when i get home.

khc1013

i didn't mention that i am expecting some cash to compensate the different. hopefully this will not affect the crazy responses and drive everyone away.

Thank you

khc1013

photos are up. now we can start talking.
Photo 4 indicate where the wear is, which is the worst(ignore that strip of light reflection. you can kind of see it in photo 1. I will get some better photo this weekend when i have time if people are not too comfortable with what i got here.
I have so many pms to reply and 60sec rule is not help. got to go to work now. I will get them back to you all during lunch or tonight. I will go down the list in the order i received them.

Thank you for looking.