The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G3,EPM1, 45 1.8 & 45-200

LisaR

I am selling my m 4/3rds gear, everything is a few months old bought new and come with the original boxes and paper work. I have feedback on here and on ebay as leolady08

Payment via paypal, all prices include shipping which will be via priority mail insured.

Panasonic G3, brown color less than 2000 shots taken, looks like new.$525-SOLD

Panasonic 45-200 $220

Olympus EPM1. Comes with leather case that adds a mini grip on the front and has less than 750 shots taken with it. It has 2 small scratches on the back lcd which is visible in the pictures. $400-SOLD

Olympus 45 1.8 like new only a few weeks old, very sharp $400-PENDING

Last edited:

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
I will take the 45/1.8; I am in Charlottesville, VA presently. As soon as I know your PP address, money will be sent and I will advise the local address. Cheers, KL

LisaR

Panasonic 45-200 still available I also have an extra Lumix battery for the G3 if anyone is looking

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
the 45/1.8 arrived; it's a corker. Thanks LisaR. Am flying out this morning; will post feedback this evening or tomorrow. Cheers and thanks, KL