The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H3D 31 with two lens

hobbsr

Hi All,

Back for sale is my beloved hardly used Hasselblad H3D 31 (version 1) and an HC 80mm and HC 50-110 lens all in mint condition and very little usage. I will be in Singapore and HK in the next couple of weeks if anyone is interested as shipping can be expensive outside of Australia.

PM for photos and further details. I am looking for offer above $AUD 8,000 for the whole kit.

Cheers

Hi All,

Back for sale is my beloved hardly used Hasselblad H3D 31 (version 1) and an HC 80mm and HC 50-110 lens all in mint condition and very little usage. I will be in Singapore and HK in the next couple of weeks if anyone is interested as shipping can be expensive outside of Australia.

PM for photos and further details. I am looking for offer above $AUD 8,000 for the whole kit.

Cheers
Hi, is it still for sale? do you have images of the equipment. Do you ship to USA?

ACH

P

PhotoHenry

Hello,
I am very interested in the package. I have these questions.
Is the camera in good shape (no scratches or defects)
second, do you have the lens hoods for both lenses?
Any other info you can offer regarding the camera? A phone number where I may reach you?
Thank you, Henry