The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[Con US] Fuji X100 Complete with Box, extra filter adapter, hood

just4fun

I am selling my Fuji X100 Complete with Box, with extra filter adapter ring, cap and hood. Also, an extra Battery (Ricoh brand)
The Camera was used for few thousand shots, show some signs of used, has a very minor scratch on top (left side next to hot shoe, you can see in picture)
Other than that, it's excellent+ condition, has a plastic on LCD from day 1.
The strap and manual, cable are not even open yet (but I'll take back the hand strap).
Check my Feed back on Ebay under "sonnymidi"
Price is pretty firm at $1000 + Shipping, I'll be appreciate if you can do Paypal gift, if not, I'm still ok and eats the fee.
I do not ship outside US for this one so please don't ask!
Please ask questions...
Some pictures:

Note: The hand strap, red base shown with the hood and filter is not included!

just4fun

The Camera look much better than in picture because I haven't blow all the dust out :(
Bump before Ebay this weekend!
1000$ Paypaled + Free USPS Priority Shipping (but you must add insurance) within US, best deal!