The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Epson R-D1S/Leitz Minolta CL

flyingpalm

Epson R-D1s

This is belong to my friend, he bought it from Japan.
The body has some normal wears, especially on the edges, but no big dings/dents. There's one smuge mark on the LCD from the half case. The big flaw is one side of strap lug has broken, but if you are using the half case, it will be no problem. No idea of the shutter mileage, working with no flaws. Comes with one leather half case, the original shoulder strap, three batteries(one original, two OEM) and the charger.

Asking for $1200, PayPaled and shipped within CONUS/Canada.

Leitz Minolta CL

This camera has had water damage but I don't know how bad it was. The outside looks pretty good, very slight dent on the top near the letters, all leathers are intact, when you open it up or look through the mount you will find some rusty sign on the screws, marks on the back plate, one shutter curtain has wringkles and the other one also has marks. The camera is working great which the shutter speeds all seem good/within range, advance crank also working fine.
If you know the camera and can open and get it fixed, it will be a good one to use. I don't have the battery so no idea if the meter is working or not. The viewfinder is very clean and clear, all three framelines are perfectly light up. The rangefinder patch seems a little bid dim, but under bright light it is working good.
Comes with original leather case and the hand strap.

Asking for $260 PayPaled and shipped within CONUS/Canada.

Last edited:

flyingpalm

Will ship to worldwide, as long as you cover the shipping cost.
R-D1S price dropped to $1150, shipping and PayPal fee included.

Last edited: