The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Brand New GH2 and a few nice lenses

theflyer

Trying my best to reduce reduce reduce.......

Up for sale is a brand new, never used GH2 body (black). I purchased two of these for a video shoot in June but never pulled this one out of the box. Same as new only cheaper. $799 inc. insured priority mail and PP fees.

Also up for sale are a few lenses that I haven't been using:

First is the 4/3 version of the Panasonic/Leica 25mm 1.4 (DG HX-025). This lens is in perfect, unscratched, unmarked condition. I've literally mounted it on the camera twice. Comes with the original box, fabric pouch and factory front and rear caps. $750 inc. insured priority mail and PP fees.

Second up for sale is a Voigtlander 25/.95 manual focus lens for m43. This is a beautiful lens, in immaculate condition, but I find myself not using it since I purchased a Leica M digital setup. Comes with the original box, hood, two front lens caps and a rear lens cap. $900 inc. insured priority mail and PP fees.

Third up for sale is a Jupiter 3 50mm 1.5 sonnar. I love this lens, but ever since the Leica showed up I find myself not interested in using manual legacy lenses on the m43 platform. Comes with original front and rear caps, and a black hard bakelite case. I originally purchased this from Fedka. It's in excellent condition for a 50 year old lens. I'm also including the L39 to m43 adaptor. $250 inc. insured priority mail and PP fees.

And finally, a couple of adaptors for sale. I have the Panasonic DMW-MA1 (4/3 to m4/3). Comes with front and rear caps. Mint condition. DG HX-025 $90 inc. insured priority mail and PP fees. And I also have a never been used m42 to m4/3 adaptor. This is from rainbow imaging I believe. $15 inc. insured priority mail and PP fees.

I've had a dozen or so successful transactions here on Get DPI and own a 100% perfect feedback rating on ebay. Please PM me if further references are necessary. Thanks for looking. And apologies as I will only ship to addresses in the US.

Last edited:

theflyer

Re: FS: New GH2, Panny 25/1.4, CV 25/.95, Jup 3

New Prices on a few items:

GH2 - $775.
Panny 25/1.4 - $725
CV 25/.95 - $875