The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD : Phase One Sync cables

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Well going through everything I found a bunch of cables i bought that i forgot about. LOL
Even after my good friend Steven Gilbert sent me some now i have about 4 of everything. I am saving some for folks at the workshops but looks like I have a few extra's even after that. ( Steve big lunch on me anyway, for donating to the workshop cause )

So first one up Phase One Multiport wake up . New 90 I will sell these at 50 percent off 45 shipping by USPS

Second one Phase One Multiport adapter cable . New at 118 . i must have been drunk buying these I have 4 of them. So one for sale at 58 dollars.

You can see descriptions here http://www.captureintegration.com/store/phase-one-accessories/

Images are in order of listing