The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F/S Hasselblad HCD 35-90 Lens +

fotografz

Hasselblad HCD 35-90/ 4-5.6 Zoom kit, Lens shade, caps, boxed/papers. Only 890 shots on it!

Sale includes B+W 95mm Ultra thin 010 Pro MRC UV filter (no vignetting even on the H4D/60) and the correct sized Lens Coat because the B+W thin won't accept the H front lens cap ... Lens Coat can be used with the shade in reverse position or when shade is mounted in shooing position, for quick access.

This lens needs little sales pitch ... it's simply the best one out there and the equal to, or in the case of the HC35 and HC 80, better than fixed focal length HC lenses across its range.

Price for all this @ B&H is $7,688. My price to Get Dpi members is $6,250. shipped Priority Mail to Conus.

Payment preferably via Bank Transfer, or cashiers check which must clear before shipping. Pay Pal fees will exceed $190. which I am not willing to absorb on this sale ... I'd absorb $50. but no more.

PM me with any questions, or to make the buy. First come, first served, I will mark as sold only after money is received. I've sold single items in excess of $20,000. on Get Dpi and have bought many items here with excellent results for all concerned.

Thanks for looking,

Marc (Fotografz) Williams

fotografz

Now $5,800. for all ... remember this only has 890 shots on it :thumbs:... barely broken in! I'm selling this to finance other interests in Lighting equipment for my studio.

$5,920, if you want to use Pay Pal verified/protected. I'll absorb the remaining fee. Wire transfer also possible.

Price includes shipping ConUs, Registered US Parcel Post ... insurance is $58 extra if you need it. I can provide serial number to final buyer in order to register lens with your insurance company to avoid postal insurance.

I'm off to a shoot until Tuesday, Nov. 22 ... but will have some access to the internet. Just PM any questions or interest.

Thanks for looking,

-Marc