Site Sponsors

Thread: SOLD: Leica M9 Black and Accessories/ Nice Deal

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Arrow SOLD: Leica M9 Black and Accessories/ Nice Deal

Hi folks last guy you expected to be selling a M9 . LOL

Well a dear friend and workshop member asked me if i would do the honors of selling his M9 since I am consulting with him on his tech cam kit and he is trying to raise some money for some glass. He has the new M9-P model and this is his first M9 . Now this is a early model and as you may have guessed by now it did have the sensor crack which was completely redone by Leica in solums and has had it back since April. It has 4885 actuation's on it and it is a working M9 in every respect as it preforms as it is supposed too. It does have a few marks and such as expected and a little mark in the LCD as well. I took a bunch of shots to show CLEARLY where they are and identify them for you. Now i am leaving town end of the week so i can ship by Friday or late next week so i am pricing this to sell and sell quick. Everything that comes with a M9 is in the box in excellent condition

So here is the deal it is US only , It is Paypal INSTANT only and it is you commit you pay immediately. I am not waiting for Grandma to wire you your Christmas money. LOL

Also I do NOT charge paypal fees and shipping. This is the way I do business but realize what I am shipping here and what the costs are. I will ship UPS ground unless you want to pay more for expedited.

Here are the asking prices M9 asking 5625.00 also included is which i think is a Luigi strap which is free to the buyer of the M9 . Price has been lowered to 5425 still with free shipping and paypal

Really Right Stuff BM9-B Set Base, L bracket and Grip . This is very clean your seeing dust. 195.00 dollars SOLD

Thumbs Up CSEP-Mod1 Black 125.00. Did not clean

E-Clypse 1.25 x Mag 34 asking 100 dollars. Did not clean SOLD

If someone wants everything here as a package I can work a nice price for you.

Okay here are the images what is circled in pink is marks that I have identified .

Plastic still on

Mark from Thumbs Up

Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS: Leica M9 Black and Accessories/ Nice Deal

More images

Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

And the lucky new owner of the M9 gets this on me which I think is a Luigi Strap.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Also included is a fresh version of Lightroom that has never been registered. Lets make a deal

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I'm reducing the price on the M9 to 5425 and also listing on ebay so better hurry if you want it. This is a quick sale item and still free shipping for GetDPI members. If buyer of M9 wants accessories i will also heavily discount those items.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Really Right Stuff BM9-B Set Base, L bracket and Grip is now Sold.

sale pending on the magnifier.

Just pulled the M9 back out of the box and cleaned it up more and have to say outside the small and i mean small nick in the LCD this is in really good condition and works really nice. Folks this a hint this needs to sell. Or i may just buy the damn thing. oops just heard a baseball bat go right over my head.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Magnifier is now sold

M9 and Thumbs up still for sale. If i have a buyer for the M9 before the sale of the thumbs up the M9 buyer gets another present.

Post Thanks / Like

Will someone please purchase this camera so I can go back to my search for an M8 and not try to rationalize this one?

thanks

seriously

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Okay how about 5325.00 now try to escape that one. It needs to go. Jump

Post Thanks / Like

Sooooo. Your wife said "no" to this one too?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Like to ship this out today Friday 11/11 as i am leaving town so my price has been lowered to 5250. My GetDPI members still get free shipping and i am feeling very generous today you get the strap and the Thumbs up for free. This is also listed on e bay with a lot of watchers better hurry i want a DPI member to have this.

Its today or late next week to ship.

Ken i would love to buy it but just can't right now. And yes she would be saying NO to this one. I got a yes to a cambo lens thats enough. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Everything is SOLD. Went to a GetDPI member which makes my day and he got a screaming deal. Now i want to see images from it. LOL

Have a great weekend everyone. Guy