Site Sponsors

Thread: SOLD: Phase One 55mm LS

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Talking SOLD: Phase One 55mm LS

I must be crazy for selling this but I am after a Cambo SK 60 TS lens. Now folks i have tried several 55mm LS lenses on the IQ 180 and IQ 160 and this by far the best copy I have seen and I tried about 4 of them. This one is killer good and just goes right to the corners with excellent sharpness. It does have a brand new hood on its way from the dealer since somehow I lost mine in the box. Go figure, but I will send to buyer as soon as it arrives. This lens is in excellent LNIB condition and its also very hard to find used and for good reason it is a great lens and i do love it but I am working more with the tech cam lately and could use the new 60 XL instead . I have box and will ship for free US only and paypal is free also. I am asking 3450.00

Yes you can buy a demo for just a little more 200 or more, go ahead and take the chance this one is known to be excellent. LOL

I will consider trade plus cash in on a 45D
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS: Phase One 55mm LS

Up
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I'm kind of saving this for a workshop member that is interested. Than I know where this lens is so I can buy it back. LOL

It's that good

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Lens is sold