The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Voigtlander 35mm: 1.2 or 1.4

D

david3558

Hi there,

Looking to purchase either of the following:

Voigtlander 35mm f/1.2 for M-mount

or

Voigtlander 35mm f/1.4 for M-mount

Please let me know what you have and give a price! I also have a Summicron V3 for trade if you're interested. (cash on your end)

David

docmaas

I have a black version 1 in excellent shape but no papers or box for $875 which is what I paid a few months ago here. Or a silver with all the paperwork and box missing a screw on which the lens hood slots for $1300 in excellent condition.

Mike

Godfrey

Still looking, would consider other CV options too..
Well, if you don't absolutely need the speed, the CV Color Skopar 35mm f/2.5 (also called the "Pancake Skopar 35mm f/2.5 M" or something like that) is an absolutely terrific lens for not much more then $400. I considered the Nokton 35/1.4 and 35/1.2 ... both become quite a lot larger, heavier, pricier, etc ... and decided on the tiny Skopar instead due to its size and weight. I've been delighted with its performance.

Two stops is a lot of speed difference, however, and if you need the speed I'd go with the Nokton 35/1.4.